The Government has announced that salons can reopen on the 12th April 2021. If you are a new client and would like an appoitment please let me know!
Our professional body, The British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology is continually liaising with Government and updating its members accordingly. I will update this page as and when I receive notifications of any changes to our practice.
Please do follow @thebeautysuitetruro on Instagram and facebook as I will be posting any news on there also.
If you have any concerns or questions then please do not hesitate to contact me.
GIFT VOUCHERS - If you have a gift voucher which was purchased prior to lockdown (Jan 2021) I will extend its use by date by 3 months.
In line with Government guidance the following will apply-
All appointments are by prior booking only.
1. Please only attend if you are feeling well and not displaying any symptoms of Covid-19. This also applies to anyone in your household or recent contact with a confirmed covid patient.
2. Please attend your appointment alone and kindly arrive on time - there will be no waiting facilities until further notice. Once parked please remain in your car, text me to say you have arrived and I will come and get you when I am ready.
3. I kindly ask that you minimise what you bring with you, belongings and coats will be left in my waiting room (which will be locked while you are with me).
4. To maintain social distancing only one other person in addition to myself will be allowed in the cabin at any one time (unless from the same household).
5. The track and trace QR code is available for you to scan.
6. There will be no refreshments available so please bring your own.
7. In line with governmental guidance I will be wearing a mask (and visor for facial treatments), gloves and apron.
8. Please wear a mask, this is now compulsory. The mask will be removed for any facial treatments and then replaced, please ensure therefore it is clean. The mask must remain on for any other treatments such as a leg wax.
9. Sanitising hand gel will be available for your convenience.
10. Towels will only be used when absolutely necessary eg. for facials and massage and will, as always, be changed after each client. In addition, you are welcome to bring your own towels which can be placed on the sanitised plastic sheeting.
11. Disposables will be used whenever possible and all tools will be sterilised inbetween clients. This is normal practice however.
12. If you wish to only purchase products (EnvironSkincare and the Advanced Nutrition Programme) then please call/text or email me beforehand so I can arrange for collection/postage/delivery.
13. I will be allowing more time inbetween clients to allow for cleaning and sanitising. I will therefore not be able to see as many clients in one day as I would do usually.
Some salons are adding a small fee of £1.00-£2.50 to treatments to help cover the cost of PPE. I would like to suggest a voluntary contribution if you so wish, for any amount, which will be much appreciated in the present circumstances.
Please bear with me! I hope things will run smoothly and your treatment is still as enjoya