About The Beauty Suite.....
About The Beauty Suite Ltd.....
Offering an extensive range of both traditional and advanced technological treatments The Beauty Suite Ltd lies in the heart of Truro's city centre with magnificent views of the Cathedral. Despite the hustle and bustle outside The Beauty Suite offers a calm and restful experience, being extremely private and tucked away.
In addition to being a qualified beauty therapist the salon owner has a clinical background (15 years) in the NHS and a Master of Science degree in Health Care. All our therapists are trained to the highest degree and take pride in ensuring your visit is one we hope, you will want to repeat!
We also have our resident Chiropodist and Podiatrist Helen Bosworth who is available on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday and alternate Saturdays.
The Beauty Suite also has visiting therapists who provide specialist services such as micropigmentation (semi-permanent make-up), reflexology and the Bowen technique. You can find their services on the main menu.
WHERE TO FIND US......
We are situated in Kent House (on the first floor), St Clement Street, Truro (next to The Ganges Indian Resteraunt). From Trafalgar roundabout take the Halfords exit, go through the first set of traffic lights and the shoppers car park is on your left (nearest car park to us). The Ganges is then on your right. If you stand facing the Ganges there is a path immediately to the left which leads up to the salon entrance (half way up path and door is on your left).
A WORD ABOUT PARKING... We regret that we are unable to continue to offer parking at the salon. This is due to ongoing problems with others, not visiting the salon, parking in our allocated spaces. However the 'shoppers' car park is just opposite and the NCP multi-story is two minutes walk away.
- Gift Vouchers - for any amount or a chosen treatment.
- A loyalty scheme which rewards you with discount!
- £5 off your treatment when you recommend a friend.
- Wedding appointments - any time, any place, anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- A deposit is required for certain treatments, this can be paid over the phone or via BACS.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment then we ask that you please let us know, ideally the day before at the latest (see below).
- We kindly ask that toddlers and young children do not accompany you on your visit to the salon. This is in consideration to clients receiving treatments.
- We kindly ask that mobile phones are silenced or switched off.
- Treatments and prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
We understand that booked appointments can not always be kept and while it is common place for salons to ask for 50% of the treatment cost should an appointment not be kept, we find this a little hard to do! We therefore ask you to please let us know where possible - some of our therapists come in especially to see just you!
Non attendance results in lost business for us so we ask you kindly to call (01872 262715), mobile/text (07967 293318) or e mail us from the contact us page if you can't keep your appointment. A second non-attendance will however result in a fee of half the treatment cost. We thank you for your co-operation.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Beauty Suite Ltd!