About The Beauty Suite.....
From May 2016.....
Just to let you all know that my lease is coming to an end and I have decided not to renew it. Those of you who know the salon will recall the space is quite vast and unfortunately the rent and rates are no longer affordable. From Monday 16th May (anticipated but not confirmed!) I will be relocating downstairs with Helen in her new Chiropody clinic - which is set to be the plushest in town!
Please note that the salons landline (01872 262715) will no longer be in use from the 1st May. From this date the free phone number will divert to my mobile. Alternatively you can call or text me on 07967 293318. Watch this space for updates!
Also.... I am on leave from Friday 29th April to Saturday 7th May (inclusive)
Having left the NHS following a 15 year career as an Occupational Therapist, I undertook my beauty therapy training at Truro College followed by specialist courses in Bristol, London and Manchester. I openend 'The Beauty Suite' in November 2006 and have been trading in Truro town centre since then. During my time in the NHS I also gained a Master of Science degree in Health Care.
Offering an extensive range of both traditional and advanced technological treatments The Beauty Suite lies in the heart of Truro's city centre with magnificent views of the Cathedral. Despite the hustle and bustle outside The Beauty Suite offers a calm and restful experience, being extremely private and tucked away.
Do like The Beauty Suite on facebook.... here you can see photos of my work, updates and exclusive special offers!
WHERE TO FIND THE BEAUTY SUITE......
I am currently situated on the ground floor in Kent House, St Clement Street, Truro (next to The Ganges Indian Resteraunt). From Trafalgar roundabout take the Halfords exit, go through the first set of traffic lights and the shoppers car park is on your left (nearest car park to us). The Ganges is then on your right. If you stand facing the Ganges there is a path immediately to the left which leads up to the salon entrance (half way up path and door is on your left).
A WORD ABOUT PARKING......
There is no available parking at the salon premises. However the 'shoppers' car park is just opposite and the NCP multi-story is two minutes walk away.
I AM PLEASED TO OFFER:
- Gift Vouchers - for any amount or a chosen treatment.
- A loyalty scheme which rewards you with discount!
- Monthly Special Offers.
- £5 off your treatment when you recommend a friend.
- Wedding appointments - any time, any place, anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All major credit and debit cards (with the exception of American Express) are accepted.
- A deposit is required for certain treatments, this can be paid over the phone or via BACS/PayPal.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment then I ask that you please let me know, ideally the day before at the latest (see below).
- Toddlers and young children are not permitted in treatment rooms. This is primarily for health and safety but also in consideration to other clients receiving treatments.
- No dogs except guide dogs.
- Mobile phones should be silenced or switched off in consideration to others.
- Treatments and prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
It is understood that booked appointments can not always be kept. Please let me know if you cannot attend!
Please call/text 07967 293318, e mail from the 'contact us' page or use facebook if you can't keep your appointment. A first missed appointment for treatments over £15 will result in a fee of half the treatment cost. This applies should you cancel on the day or fail to attend. A second non-attendance however will incurr payment of the full treatment cost. I would like to thank you for your co-operation and understanding.I look forward to welcoming you to The Beauty Suite!