About The Beauty Suite.....
As From Monday 16th January 2017 I will have relocated to room 12 (First Floor), 18 Lemon St, Truro. No 18 used to be the lower GP surgery and is directly opposite ASK Italian restaraunt.
On entering the building you will see a stair case on your right hand side. Proceed up the stairs, room 12 is the first on your left. Please come in and take a seat at your appointed time or a few minutes before.
To discuss or book an appointment please call the free phone number (in left hand border of every page). Alternatively you can call or text me on 07967 293318 every day until 10pm. You are also welcome to use the 'contact us' from the menu to send an e-mail.
Having left the NHS following a 15 year career as an Occupational Therapist, I undertook my beauty therapy training at Truro College followed by specialist courses in Bristol, London and Manchester. I openend 'The Beauty Suite' in November 2006 and have been trading in Truro town centre since then. During my time in the NHS I also gained a Master of Science degree in Health Care.
While I enjoy all my treatments I have a special interest in anti-ageing skin care and make-up. I have an extensive photo gallery of my bridal make-up which is available on request.
Do 'like' The Beauty Suite on facebook...here you can see photos of my work, updates and special offers!
I AM PLEASED TO OFFER:
- Gift Vouchers - for any amount or a chosen treatment.
- A loyalty scheme which rewards you with discount!
- £5 off your treatment when you recommend a friend.
- Wedding appointments - any time, any place, anywhere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted.
- A deposit is required for certain treatments, this can be paid via BACS/PayPal.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment then I ask that you please let me know, ideally the day before at the latest (see below).
- Toddlers and young children are not permitted in treatment rooms. This is primarily for health and safety but also in consideration to other clients receiving treatments.
- No dogs except guide dogs.
- Mobile phones should be silenced or switched off in consideration to others.
- Treatments and prices may be subject to change without prior notice.
It is understood that booked appointments can not always be kept. Please let me know if you cannot attend!
Please call/text 07967 293318, e mail from the 'contact us' page or use facebook if you can't keep your appointment. A first missed appointment for treatments over £15 will result in a fee of half the treatment cost. This applies should you cancel on the day or fail to attend. A second non-attendance however will incurr payment of the full treatment cost. I would like to thank you for your co-operation and understanding.I look forward to welcoming you to The Beauty Suite!