Advanced/Intimate Bikini Waxing
Please do not hesitate to call and discuss your bikini waxing requirements with me. I understand this is an intimate service and I'm here to advise and help you. Depending on the type of hair growth I use a combination of both warm (strips) and Perron Rigot hot wax.
On booking, some ladies ask for hot wax for the entire area. From an experienced therapists perspective (10 years) can I just kindly mention that hot wax is designed for shorter, but predominantly coarser hair. If hair is finer and sparser then hot wax will not efficiently remove it - the strips are far better. I do prefer to 'assess' and use which ever wax I feel will give us the best results. Also, hair needs to be at least 5mm in length, any shorter than this and there is not enough surface area for the wax to grip on to! Hair can be trimmed to approx a quarter of an inch should it be longer than this.
I also offer a bespoke bikini service - some ladies ask for a variation on the above which is fine - just let me know your requirements. I also have 15 years NHS experience as a therapist prior to my career in beauty. So please don't be shy, I have seen lots of bodies and am also a mum of 3!
- Standard Bikini - £13.00 (bikini line only/a gentle tidy)
- High Bikini - £17.00 (between a bikini and a brazilian/G-string position)
- Brazilian (the famous landing strip) or Playboy (a little bit of hair left) - £30.00 (new ladies or first time) or £25.00 (if attend monthly/maintenance)
- Hollywood (everything off) - £35.00 (new ladies or first time) or £30.00 (if attend monthly/maintenance)
- Full leg - £25.00
- 3/4 leg - £20.00
- Half leg - £17.00
- Abdomen from £8.00 (ladies)
- Underarm - £10.00
- Forearms - £15.00/full arms -£23.00
- Eyebrows - £10.00
- Lip - £7.00
- Chin - £7.00
- Lip and Chin - £12.00
- Full Back - £25.00/Partial Back - £20.00/& Top Shoulders - £28.00
- Chest (men) - from £15.00
- Tummy (men) - from £10.00